In four short years, Nerium has become a leader in age-defying innovation. Through the use of exclusive ingredients and formulas developed in science and proven to deliver real, age-defying results, Nerium products are quickly becoming mainstays in homes across the world.
In order to truly understand what makes Nerium age-defying products so beneficial and unique, you must first understand the Nerium ingredients that make it a world-class skin care range.
What’s the Benefits of Each of These Ingredients?
- Adenosine – A compound proven to help regulate blood flow and diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Aloe Vera – Serving as the base of the formula, this highly emollient, nutrient-rich plant ingredient is well-known for hydrating and moisturising the skin.
- Castor Seed Oil – Derived from the castor seed, this hydrating oil softens and moisturises the skin.
- Centella Asiatica – Also known as Pennywort or wild violet, this medicinal herb tones the skin and provides a number of other purported health benefits.
- COQ10 – Commonly found in most mammals, this coenzyme reduces oxidation and helps promote healthy skin structure.
- Green Tea – More than a drink, this popular herbal leaf is also an antioxidant proven to help guard against damaging free radicals.
- Jojoba Esters – These natural, lightweight moisturisers help provide superior hydration.
- Licorice Root – Helps diminish discolouration and provide a better, more radiant complexion.
- Peptide Blend – A powerful blend of age-defying peptides that helps smooth the appearance of existing fine lines and wrinkles.
- SAL-14 – An exclusive, patent-pending blend of botanicals containing mauritia flexuosa fruit oil and the bidens pilosa antioxidant to help erase existing signs of skin damage.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Known to help lubricate the joints and firm the skin, this acid derivative is naturally in abundance in young skin but declines over time as we age.
- Vitamin C – A commonly taken vitamin known to support the immune system, reduce oxidative stress, and brighten the skin.
- Vitamin E – An antioxidant-rich vitamin proven to help strengthen the skin and guard it against free radicals and other environmental aggressors.